• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

powermatic 3520

1. Charlie Goldberg

Delta VFD inverter fan runs continuously when my PM3520A is plugged in.

This is my first post : ) I recently purchased a PM3520A from a member of my local turning club and finally was able to install the 220v circuit today. When I plugged it in, I was surprised to see that the fan on the inverter does not turn off (as far as I know). As soon as I plugged it in the...
  2. Allen Mattsen

Best Full-Sized Lathe / Upgrade Help

I'd like to ask the forum for help researching and deciding on a full-sized lathe. The best unit for me within my budget of $4500. I'm a fairly new turner, retired at 50yrs old, and have decided to invest in woodturning as my primary hobby moving forward. I love it! The reason I say "best unit...
  3. R

Powermatic 3520 (American Made) Value?

I have the opportunity to purchased a used (obviously) American made Powermatic 3520. It is approximately 12-14 years old and appears in good functioning condition. I was wondering what the market value of this machine would be. Any ideas?
Back