• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

oneway

1. Michael Anderson

Oneway Easy Core system

Hi everyone! I’ve been wanting to buy a coring system for a while, and I’m finally in a position to do so. If anyone has an Easy Core system sitting around collecting dust and would like to get it out of their shop, let me know and we can negotiate a price. I need a 24” base set for my lathe. I...
  2. Christopher Parnell

WTB Oneway 20” or 24” Lathe

Looking for a used Oneway 20” or 24”. I am in CA and am willing to travel a state or two over :) With folded hands, Christopher Parnell E: thriveinspirit@icloud.com
  3. Christopher Waggener

Oneway Mini Easy-Core Coring Systems 12 inch

I have just purchased the Oneway Mini Easy-Core Coring Systems 12 inch. I have seen and read lots of discussions and watched many videos on the larger systems but haven't really seen much on the mini systems. Does anyone have any experience with these smaller one knife systems and any advice for...
  4. Gerald Lawrence

Oneway 1224

Our club has a Oneway 1224 for sale complete with faceplate, live center, drive spur. Set up as 110v .The pic is from website but is the same lathe as they still make this model exactly. It has wheels mounted underneath. Sorry no shipping. Located in Jackson,MS at the Ag Museum. Asking...
  5. Edward Fasano

Oneway Talon Scroll Chuck Spindle Adaptor

(SOLD) Oneway Talon Scroll Chuck Spindle Adaptor (revised) $11.00 Allows mounting of Oneway Talon scroll chuck (#20761) to lathe with a 1" x 8 TPI drive spindle. Condition is used/excellent. Clean jacking threads and taper. NOTE: The Allen key and the three (necessary) mounting screws pictured...
  6. Edward Fasano

Oneway Talon Chuck Base Jaws (new in box)

SOLD - Oneway Talon Scroll Chuck Base Jaws #2952 (new in box). $25.00 Located in Kernersville, NC. Can ship for $9.00.
  7. Lance Mirrer

One-Way Mastercut double ended Bowl Gouges

2 available 3/8 Retail $83, Asking $60 Shipped 5/8 Retail $121, Asking $100 Shipped Both for $150 shipped. Excellent condition. Product specs and retail cost: https://oneway.ca/products-category/...Ended%20Gouges Please ask questions! If you like, make me an offer. Pics coming...
  8. A

ONEWAY Balancing System

5/8” Precision Balancing System for grinding wheels with a 1” thru hole Brand New in the box-never used list price frame ONEWAY $69.95 Asking $30 plus Shipping This is the new style I’m still using the old one
  9. Tom Coghill

Wanted - ONEWAY 2436 Lathe

Looking for a Oneway 2436 Lathe. It must be set up with M3,3.5 threads. I will be moving it to the SE of the USA so the closer to that corner of the country the better.
  10. Zach LaPerriere

Oneway Outboard Discussion

Hello All, I'd love to hear experiences with the Oneway outboard attachment for turning large and out of balance pieces. I've heard If you have experience with other large lathes, too, I'm especially keen to hear your experiences with pros & cons. The Oneway outboard banjo is massive...
  11. Glynn Cox

Oneway Stronghold Chuck

This listing is for one Oneway Stronghold heavy duty 4 Jaw scroll chuck #2137. The chuck has been used but is in excellent condition. It comes with #2 profiled jaws and a 1"x8 threaded insert. Also included are the chuck key, woodworm screw, Allen wrench and owner's manual. With a massive...
  12. Stephen Mildenhall

Oneway 1224 wood lathe, vacuum chucking kit and accessories

Package Details: For sale a great small lathe, ideal for bowls up to 12" diameter, spindles and pens. I am moving to a city apartment and sadly have to sell. Lathe has a 220V motor with variable speed control. Integrated base with leveling feet keeps the lathe rock steady, even turning the...
  13. Tom Albrecht

Four Jaw Wood Turning Scroll Chuck Comparison?

Sorry if I am revisiting an old subject-- I have a ONEWAY Stronghold, and I recently bought an EASY Chuck. Yesterday when I put the screw thread into the EASY, I noticed some wobble at the far end. I checked my ONEWAY with their screw, and it had very minimal, if any, wobble. Then I...
  14. C

Oneway VERSA-MOUNTâ„¢ UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SYSTEM

I am trying to decide whether to buy Oneway's traditional faceplates or their Versa-Mount Universal Mounting System: http://www.oneway.ca/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=33&Itemid=2 I can't find any reviews of the Versa-Mount so wondering if anyone here has one or...
  15. D

missing chuck key

Trying to make the jump from spindle turning to maybe a bud vase or small dish. Found a used Oneway Talon, good deal, but the chuck key was missing. I figured it wouldn't be that hard to find one. I was wrong. Well- it was easy to find. But hard to pay for. $54 shipped for a new one...
  16. WUSAK

WUSAK

Detail of Bandsaw and Oneway Lathe ,made from one spruce 2x4( 1 1/2"x3 1/2"x 8')
  17. WUSAK

WUSAK

Woodworkers Ultimate Swiss Army Knife. Made from one Spruce 2x4 (1 1/2"x3 1/2"x 8') glue only. Swiss cheese made from leftover sawdust. Bandsaw and Lathe fit into Knife.(24" long)
Back