• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

nova

1. B

Nova G3 Scroll Chuck Body Only

I have accumulated several jaw sets. Would be nice to get a second body. Can't seem to find one. Any suggestions? Are there other manufacturers that are compatible? Thanks
  2. Gerald Lawrence

Nova Inserts for sale

One Nova D insert 1" x8 tpi Nova D insert one Nova T insert 1" x 8tpi Nova T insert $15 each plus postage
  3. T

WTB Nova 6040 12" Cole Jaws

Looking for a set of 12" Nova Cole jaws with hardware, model 6040. Willing to pay $60 shipped to me.
  4. Nick Valenza

Nick Valenza

Hello everyone! :) My name is Nick. I am 38 years old, and I live in Hatboro, Pa since 2009 with my wife, 2 kids and 2 dogs. In 2017, I found an ad on Craigslist for a lathe, lathe tools, and pen making accessories for $80. At the time I was on a FB Marketplace/Craigslist frenzy for buying...
  5. Tom De Winter

Cole Jaw Mis-Match

I'm using my Nova Cole Jaws for the first time and the plates all set at an angle to the plane of rotation. The picture describes it best. The mismatch is just under 1/8", measuring 0.112". The error is very close to the same between any two adjacent jaws. Should I be concerned or just mount...
  6. Jim Woods

Getting a Nova 1624-44 home

I am upgrading to a Nova 1624-44 lathe and picking it up in my car ( Impala). my question is how easy it is to separate the headstock from the bed. I am planning on breaking it down to motor, legs, extention and headstock for my complaining back.
  7. Lance Mirrer

NOVA Turning Chuck Jaws 100mm, 50mm, & 25mm

NOVA Chuck Jaws, fits all Nova Chucks (needs adapter for Infinity). Please ask any questions or if need better pics. $50 each set. (not including chuck). Three sets shipped $100. Also interested in trades. What cool turning or woodworking tools are laying around your shop? All reasonable...
  8. K

Pad for lathe feet

HI all, I have a new Nova 1624. I bought it the weekend before Christmas. I have the DVR upgrade motor on order. I am very pleased with the lathe. My issue is I'm short. Last week the DR.'s office said i'M 5'7". That's taller than I've ever been. (Haha ) I have the adjustable feet on my lathe...
  9. B

Nova SN2

I already have the SN2. Woodcraft is having a nice sale and I'm thinking of picking up 2 more so I don't have to change jaws as often. However, I want a strong/big chuck for coring large bowl blanks. I'm looking for input on the following: Does the SN2 with larger jaws have sufficient...
Back