• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

nova comet

1. Gary Garrett

Nova Comet II

I finally stepped up to the Laguna Revo 24/36 and have an extra lathe laying about. It's just over a year old and was used for my buffing station for the last 6 months. Nova Comet II runs great. Comes as pictured, I'll even throw in the stand it's on if you are local. $375 as is. Shipping at...
  2. Jamie Straw

New Nova Comet II, on its way....

Engagement Announcement: "Should there be anyone who has cause why this couple should not be united in turning, speak now or forever hold your peace.":D Yearning more and more for electronic variable speed, and seeing this on Amazon, [at $529.99, not $560.99] I just pulled the trigger. The...
Back