• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

mobile

1. DMcIvor

Lift Lock and Roll for PM 3520c

I have a brand new, still in its un-opened shipping box, Lift Lock and Roll lathe mobility system for a PM 3520c. Looks like Craft Supplies no longer has these in stock, though I see Packard still carries them. Including freight surcharge, it cost me $500 to get this to my door. I'm asking $375...
  2. G

Turnings - A FREE Mobile App for Woodturners

Turnings is a mobile database system for woodturners, instructors, symposium attendees and anyone wanting to document their approach to the hobby of woodturning. Turnings is designed to run on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad/iPad Mini. Use it in the shop, at club meetings, symposiums, and in the...
Back