• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

jet

1. John Hebdon

***VFD FIX*** - JET JWL-1642EVS OWNERS READ THIS

I know this is a long post but I wanted to be thorough… So, like many others who have the JET JWL-1642EVS; my original VFD finally spun its final spin. I went all over the place trying to find a direct replacement only to find they are obsolete. Sure, there are companies (Ali-Express) that say...
  2. Daniel Warren

Grizzly G0555 14' Bandsaw w/ 6" riser and mobile base

Grizzly G0555 1 hp (110V) 14" bandsaw. Has the 6" riser block installed, resaw is now 12". Several (mostly dull) blades included. Shop Fox mobile base. No fence, only miter gauge. Located in Novato. Local pickup. $650
  3. Paul Hackworth

Jet 1640EVS lathe

Selling my Jet 1640EVS which is still in amazing condition. Works great and was probably all I would ever want, but a used AB showed up in the club newsletter last week and I snagged it. I don’t have room for both, so this baby needs a new, loving owner. This model has the sliding headstock...
  4. Paul Hackworth

Jet 1220 - Still Like New Condition

I am selling a Jet 1220 midi lathe. I honestly don’t think it has ever been used. I picked it up for my dad, but he was able to get one close to his home across the country. Thought I would just keep it, but don’t have the room. Solid little lathe. Local pickup in Seattle area is the best...
  5. J

Jet 1640EVS Lathe. Mint condition

Hey all, new to the forum. I have a Jet 1640EVS for sale. It’s less than three years old and was only used twice.. not a scratch on her. We moved and am currently building a new garage shop, but it won’t be done till early next year and I think after consideration I’m going to sell it so I can...
  6. Adam Crankshaw

Adam Crankshaw

Hi There, My name is Adam. I have been interested in woodturning for upwards of 15 years but just recently started my journey of learning the craft. My 4 year old son and I got hooked on wood turning videos over the past year so during our COVID lockdown, I decided to purchase a small lathe...
  7. Glynn Cox

JET JWL-1221VS lathe and stand like new

SOLD This is a Jet JWL-1221VS lathe and Jet mating stand that are in excellent like new condition and located in Keller, Texas. This is current production so search the internet to get all the details. The following are provided: Lathe Stand Live Center Drive...
  8. Edward Fasano

Jet JWL 1236 Lathe Banjo (complete)

SOLD - Jet JWL 1236 Lathe Banjo (complete) $55 Fully functional with all original components. Mechanical condition is 100%. Cosmetic condition is decent (per pictures). This was original equipment for the Jet 1236 and will probably fit a number of other 12” capacity midi lathes. Sized for tool...
  9. L

WTB- Jet 1642 EVS (Virginia and Surrounding states)

Hello all- Looking for a Jet 1642 EVS- I don’t need any chucks or tools with it, just the lathe. I have a Laguna 1216 and stand that’s just too small for what I’m doing- if that’s something you’d be interested in we can do a partial trade + some cash on my end. I’ll be posting it in ‘For Sale’...
  10. Glynn Cox

JET JWL-1642EVS2 lathe for sale

SOLD FOR SALE a super clean Jet JWL-1642EVS2 woodturning lathe. This lathe is 2 horse power 230 volt and is probably the cleanest lightly used lathe you have ever seen. Though the original owner turned pens and used CA for finishing which left parts looking less than original, a good cleaning...
Back