• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

hollowing system

1. L

Monster Hollowing System $350

I've got a Monster Hollowing System that I'm not using and would like to sell. It includes everything you see in the photos (except for the bandsaw it's sitting on...Ha!). When I got it there was some mild surface rust on some parts and the battery box was corroded and one of the leads to the...
  2. Al Chavez

Suggestions for a Hollowing System

Hello Everyone, I'm considering a hollowing system to use with my new PM 2014. My question is which hollowing system would you suggest for me to invest in? I beginning to realize that this may be a major purchase. I am currently using a few hand tools to hollow very shallow closed form bowls...
  3. Marty Purselley

Workshop liquidation-Powermatic 4224 lathe and accessories

All items are SOLD pending payment/pickup. Moderator, I'll notify you when the topic should be closed.
Back