• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

for sale

1. Zach LaPerriere

SOLD: Beall Buffing kit

I bought this kit plus extra compounds and wax in 2015. Prices from then, below. I buffed somewhere under 100 bowls back when I thought it was necessary as a starving professional woodturner. I haven't buffed a bowl in years. Also throwing in (and you have to take them) a 2" intertia sander...
  2. Zach LaPerriere

SOLD: Kelton McNaughton Center Saver System Combo Kit

I bought a new McNaughton in 2017, not realizing then that the system was not good for softwoods. If you can believe it, the price of the McNaughton hasn't budged since I bought this for $565.25, though I see Craft Supply has them back-ordered until May: McNaughton at Craft Supply As you'll...
  3. Gerald Lawrence

Nova Inserts for sale

One Nova D insert 1" x8 tpi Nova D insert one Nova T insert 1" x 8tpi Nova T insert $15 each plus postage
  4. Paul Hackworth

Jet 1220 - Still Like New Condition

I am selling a Jet 1220 midi lathe. I honestly don’t think it has ever been used. I picked it up for my dad, but he was able to get one close to his home across the country. Thought I would just keep it, but don’t have the room. Solid little lathe. Local pickup in Seattle area is the best...
  5. Gerald Lawrence

Sorby Lathe

Our club has a Sorby lathe for sale. Asking 800. Sorby lathes were only produced until 2003 but are well made. It is a tube lathe with the tubes made of solid stainless . Motor has been upgraded to a 220v 2hp. Also it is upgraded with a VFD. Mobile wheel set created by club members . Also comes...
  6. Gerald Lawrence

Oneway 1224

Our club has a Oneway 1224 for sale complete with faceplate, live center, drive spur. Set up as 110v .The pic is from website but is the same lathe as they still make this model exactly. It has wheels mounted underneath. Sorry no shipping. Located in Jackson,MS at the Ag Museum. Asking...
  7. Robert Andrew

For Sale: 3520A with Accessories

Hi Friends, It is with a heavy heart that I am selling off my beloved PM 3520a...I simply do not have the shop space to house two full size lathes. This beauty has served me well over the years, but I just am out of room since downsizing my shop. This lathe is priced to move and will make...
  8. P

Honey Locust Burls for sale

We have a very old Honey Locust tree with more burls on it than we can count. All shapes and sizes. Pictures show the 25foot trunk that is still standing plus a pile of sections we cut off from the top of the tree and then what I consider that most beautiful of the burls (3foot by 2.5foot by...
Back