• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

comet ii

1. Gary Garrett

Nova Comet II

I finally stepped up to the Laguna Revo 24/36 and have an extra lathe laying about. It's just over a year old and was used for my buffing station for the last 6 months. Nova Comet II runs great. Comes as pictured, I'll even throw in the stand it's on if you are local. $375 as is. Shipping at...
  2. Jamie Straw

Stand for new Comet II midi-lathe

Well, Nova didn't make it easy to adapt the Comet to a shop-built stand, but I think this will work. The only "mounting holes" are where the supplied rubber feet screw in, tabs on the tailstock end and straight into the body on the headstock end. Not compatible with the quick and dirty design...
Back