• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

3520a

1. Charlie Goldberg

Delta VFD inverter fan runs continuously when my PM3520A is plugged in.

This is my first post : ) I recently purchased a PM3520A from a member of my local turning club and finally was able to install the 220v circuit today. When I plugged it in, I was surprised to see that the fan on the inverter does not turn off (as far as I know). As soon as I plugged it in the...
  2. brian horais

Difficulty locating 3520a Powermatic parts

Dick Hammat, former President of our local woodturning chapter (Smoky Mountain Woodturners) sent me this information about locating parts for the Powermatic 3520a - which is no longer supported by Powermatic. Here is the information from Dick with a point of contact for obtaining these...
  3. Clifton C

Powermatic 3520 bed extension

Looking for "50 inch Bed Extension with Leg for 3520B 6294726B" Or, know of a shipper or warehouse that might have one stashed... Thanks cc
  4. Dale Brugger

PM 3520A

Hi, I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place. I have a Jet 1236 and now that I'm retired I'm turning more bowls and platters. The Jet is underpowered for my needs. I found a Powermatic 3520A about 3 hours away. It's at a commercial machine dealer. They acquired...
Back