• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

AAW Symposium Picture/Video

cool

You did a great job I also enjoyed the symposium

Slowing it down

Nice Photos. I wish I could slow it down some.

Bill

For something that captures your attention, you can stop the video by clicking the parallel bars at the lower left; restart by clicking the arrowhead in the same location. While stopped, you can also move backward and forward via the slider bullet at the bottom of the image, for parts that have loaded.

Very convenient for calls of Nature, coffee refill, etc.

Thanks for showing, Jeff.

Gallery photos

Jeff,

Thanks for taking the time to record it and post it.

Website
groups.yahoo.com
If you like to view just the pictures they are uploaded to 7 albums here. I have to split them up into albums of 100 to cross post to Facebook and also you can download them to your computer from here and use them. If you need the bigger version of a photo just email me and I'll send it to you.

http://jschnell1203.posterous.com/

Jeff,
Many thanks for your time and effort in putting the video and photos together.

I thought I had taken shots of most of the Gallery but have seen a lot in your selection that I missed!

David

odie

TOTW Team
Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
So many great pieces there......everyone seems to have their own distinct style, some overlap, but all an expression of individual taste and sense of design.

Thanks for the video......enjoyed seeing that.

ooc

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
Thanks to Jeff and a lot of others, I am about 3/4 of the way through with my sites postings.

http://turningwood.com/AAW2011/aaw11main.htm

Thanks to:
Bill Blasic
Greg Haugen
Jeffrey Schnell
Joel Benson
Mark Mandell
Mark Wollschlager
Mike Brazeau
Michael Gibson

for all of the photos.

Back