• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

2010 Symposium Video Set

Does anyone know when the three volume set from the Hartford 2010 DVD set will be available?

The twovolumes of techniques are listed, but there's nothing on the instant gallery, yet. I like to collect the entire collections.

Thanks...

Does anyone know when the three volume set from the Hartford 2010 DVD set will be available?

The twovolumes of techniques are listed, but there's nothing on the instant gallery, yet. I like to collect the entire collections.

Thanks...

John, I believe they are available now. $90 for the set, plus a free symposium handbook (add shipping and handling) if you buy the set. Email inquiries@woodturner.org for ordering. The DVD set is also for sale on the AAW shopping cart. While you are there, pick up a smock, too!

Betty Scarpino, editor, AW

Last edited:
Back