• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

April prize winners announced

Names of five lucky AAW members have been drawn from the hat, and will be receiving some really great prizes from our generous supporters - click here for details, and stay tuned for next month's drawing.

I didn't win anything here, but I win hundreds of millions of dollars every week in my email.:D

Hey, I know one these people. Belongs to Central Illinois Woodturners.
Boy is he going to get it now. He had a string of wins on the raffle drawing last year. Everyone started teasing him.
This is great someone I know won something.

Jerry

Well, whadda ya know! For once, there's a list I'd LIKE to be on :D. Congrats to the winners. Y'all 'r' some lucky folks!

Hey, I know one these people. Belongs to Central Illinois Woodturners.
Boy is he going to get it now. He had a string of wins on the raffle drawing last year. Everyone started teasing him.
This is great someone I know won something.

Jerry

Lucky Larry wins again! He is a minister, so divine intervention strikes again! We had to start a Larry rule in the club so noone would win more than one item a month. Does the AAW have a multiple winning rule? Cause if you don't, you will need a Lucky Larry rule too.

Dick

Back