• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Wonderful Journal

Just got Fall 2009 American Woodturner.
It is terrific!
Lots of stunning photos
Lots of very good articles
Lots of new ideas
Lots of places to shop
It is just great

I need to eat, but can't put it down.

Well done Betty, and all the people who helped to make this great.
Can't wait till next year when we will get 1/3rd. more.

Jerry Rhoads

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
I'm only half way through and so far I've really enjoyed it. There are some wonderful photos of very imaginative work. I complimented Betty on the cover. We've never had a green cover. It makes the magazine stand out on the display shelf.

Excellent!! I sat down to give it a quick once-over, and the next thing I know 2 hours have passed. All I have left to read are a few bits and morsels. :(

Love the fact the mag will increase to 6 copies, just hope it doesn't reduce its content or quality to accomplish this.

Glenn

I join the praise of satisfaction and interest. I too enjoyed the range of things that are contained from "human interest" to masters of art and those who excell in techniques. Pens to ornamental turning -- the range is there.

Back