• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

A hello from the UK!

Website
www.bolegallery.com
Hi everyone my name is Richard Kennedy I have just joined the AAW and wanted to introduce myself. I am 33 and have been turning for about 8 years. I run a tiny gallery in the west of Scotland in a hamlet called Kilberry

http://www.bolegallery.com

I look forward to meeting some of you via the forum and hope to get accross to a symposium in the not to distant future!

I have posted a few photos and will upload more in the near future I welcome all comment and constructive criticism.

Richard

Beatuiful work and welcome Richard!

Welcome aboard Richard. Enjoyed my visit to your Web site and the stunning objects you have turned. Several jumped off the page, examples of careful design and execution; thanks for sharing.

Welcome

Welcome Richard! Great web site! Someday I hope to visit your part of the world,been to Ireland and want to go back. Scotland is on the list, again welcome to AAW. Great place to visit. George

Ames, Iowa (about 25 miles north of Des Moines)
Website
rwallace.public.iastate.edu
Welcome to the AAW and to the Forum Richard!

Good work indeed! Thanks for sharing your web site - with your permission, I'll add it to my 'Woodturning Links' web page...(see below)... would that be OK with you?

If you're heading over to a future AAW Symposium, might I ask now that a bottle or two of some fabulous Scottish ale accompany you on the trip over? - I'd be happy to reimburse for costs just to have some authentic local nectar from your part of the world! Fantastic beer!

Glad to have you with us!!

Cheers!

Rob Wallace

Welcome, Richard

We all welcome you to our AAW site, Richard. I think your work show on that wonderful web page is great stuff! Very beautiful work and that is what helps all of us improve our own turnings. Thanks for joining us. Philip

Welcome Richard.

Welcome to the AAW Forum Richard! I perused your web site and found awe inspiring turned and sculptured pieces there I might add. Some of us (me), might have a trying time to achieve work of your caliber. I envy you living in the Scottish country side as you do. Welcome, we need people like you in our fold to have something more to shoot for.

Bill

Back