• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

AAW Live Online Event: John Jordan, Turning a Small Lidded Jar, November 21, 2020

Kim Rymer

Communications & Marketing Director
AAW Staff
Join us online for an exclusive experience with the extraordinary John Jordan, AAW Honorary Lifetime Member and celebrated woodturning master. All experience levels are welcome. For more information and registration, visit http://tiny.cc/MasterSeriesJordan

JordanAd-HalfPage.jpg

Have they sent out a link yet for those that are signed up? My computer went down and I've lost my emails and remember I got a receipt but don't know about the link.
Thank you.

Kim Rymer

AAW Staff
To confirm, a link to the event will be sent by email approximately 24-hours prior to the event.

So I paid for this, got the link, all good! Knowing that I would watch later, I clicked on the link later and it appears I cannot get to the demonstration now! It could be dummy factor on how I’m doing it after the fact or it could be dummy factor in not knowing that the link should be activated prior to the event finishing. Any suggestions??

Kim Rymer

AAW Staff
Hi Russ: It's not the "dummy factor"! The replay is not immediately available. There is a bit of editing and some processing that needs to take place first. When all of that is done and the video replay is ready for viewing, we will send you an email with the link. (I'm hoping it will be ready later today.) Watch your email for the link. Happy Thanksgiving, Kim :)

Back