• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

AAW virtual symposium.

Timothy Allen

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Another caveat: the note refers to recorded sessions -- it is not clear whether all the sessions will be recorded....

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
Glad to know they are available at least a few days later. I need to go visit my 90 year old mother that weekend. Havent seen her now for 5 months and that just happened to be the best time for both sisters to visit as well.

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
I just registered today so hope to hear from them soon. The deadline for sending our instant gallery photos is the 5th of July I think.

John
I just registered today so hope to hear from them soon. The deadline for sending our instant gallery photos is the 5th of July I think.

John I got an email saying the deadline was June 22, but the notice on website says July 3 which is registration deadline.

Back