• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

SERVER STATUS?

Is the woodturner.org server up & running. I cannot connect let alone login. It's as though the server has disappeared totalling. Is anyone else able to connect and log-in?

Last edited:
Just clicked at the top for the AAW site. All I get is a dot running back and forth on the tab.

Thanks for confirming it's not just me. I wondering if the hosting site/headquarters is aware? It's been at least a full day so far and I'm surprised a notice hasn't been pinned on this forum. Let's send out some PMs to the ADMINS...

Kim Rymer

Communications & Marketing Director
AAW Staff
Hello Everyone:

AAW's website service provider ASI is experiencing a network outage which has impacted access to the AAW website. ASI expects to restore service sometime later this morning (Tuesday, April 28). We understand the importance of the reliability and availability of the AAW website and apologize for any inconvenience this disruption has caused. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Kim

Last edited:

Kim Rymer

AAW Staff
Yes, AAW's website is still down. The most recent update from ASI indicated they expected to have everything running "later this morning." Perhaps that was overly optimistic. I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Kim Rymer

AAW Staff
The AAW website is up! We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during the unexpected downtime.

Kim Rymer

AAW Staff
While the website appears to be up, users may have issues logging in at the current time. We have contacted our service provider about this issue and are awaiting a response. Again, thanks for your patience.

Back