• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

WTB- Coring system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got a coring system you don’t use as much as you thought? Let me know and let’s make a deal!

Looking for the usual suspects-
Oneway Easy Core
Mcnaughton
Bowlsaver Max

thanks!

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Etiquette in the Marketplace

Just a reminder that Marketplace ads are between the OP and potential buyers/sellers. Hijacking another person's ad is frowned upon and if deemed intentional can result in loss of posting privileges in the marketplace.

Have you got a coring system you don’t use as much as you thought? Let me know and let’s make a deal!

Looking for the usual suspects-
Oneway Easy Core
Mcnaughton
Bowlsaver Max

thanks!

@Daniel Warren , I have a Kelton Standard McNaughton Center Saver System that I am willing to sell. Are you still looking for one? The photo below shows what I have. It includes the 7”, 11”, 16” blades and the straight blade. It came with a 4” post so I had to buy an 8” post so I could use it on my Powermatic 3520b. With the shorter post you will be able to core on a 16” lathe. This isn’t the newest model that has the closed cage but may be one version back. It works as it should.

I’m thinking that $250 plus shipping ($20) is a reasonable price.
IMG_3109.jpeg
Does this work for you?

Cheers,

David

Hi @David Gilbert,

I certainly appreciate the offer as it is a fair deal. However at the moment I am unable to make any purchases. If my situation changes I will get in touch unless of course you sell it sooner.

Mods, please remove my want ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back