• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Robust Sweet 16 Lathe & Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.mnwoodturners.org
2hp, Robust "Sweet 16" Lathe, 220 volt, made in the USA (Wisconsin), that is currently an estate item.
(I am helping the widow of a close friend and club member that recently passed away sell his Robust lathe & tools, bought new in 2011,) ...Prefer to sell the Lathe with all the associated items, of which there are many. Lathe, with accessory items, would include: 20 high quality turning and hollowing tools, mostly Sorby and Henry Taylor HSS, 2 Vicmarc scroll chucks, 1-Axminster small parts Chuck, 1/2" drill chuck w/ morse taper, extra scroll chuck insert, Cole 10" jaw set, pin jaws, spur drives, rotating tail stock centers, HM steady rest, several sanding drills and assorted power sanding equipment and abrasives, 3 Robust tool rests, 6 calipers, face shield, turning smock & safety equipment, finishing supplies, Delta variable speed 8" grinder w/CBN 180 grit wheel & 2-Norton ALO wheels, Wolverine jig, Woodcut tool holder, pen mandral, Delta combination disc & belt sander, adjustable lathe light, 4"dust collection port, hardwood bowl blanks, "and more".
kGnoIJ2dTO6BRlKh2eUICg.jpg The lathe with all associated equipment are for pickup in Stone Lake, Wisconsin.

Call Lee Tourtelotte at 612-670-1874 if you have interest and need further details.

Lee Tourtelotte - email: leetourtelotte@icloud.com

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
Hello Lee, you might want to make a list of the tools that you have for sale along with the lathe. I know it might take some work, but a detailed listing might entice the right person. And in my opinion, listing a starting price point could also help. Not sure about your friend's situation, but since we became a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Club, we have had about four lathes donated, some people can use the tax deduction for their estate. At any rate, very commendable of you to help in a difficult situation. Aloha

Website
www.mnwoodturners.org
Hi Emiliano -
Your suggestion was accurate - I had prepared a complete descriptive list of every tool included, which I immediately emailed to all the serious buyers who had contacted me. It made a significant difference, I think, and raised their level of interest at once. (I felt that the detailed tool list was too long to include with the original posting.)
FYI -- The successful buyer of the complete lathe package saw the posting on this AAW site, for which I am grateful. Thank you. Lee Tourtelotte

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
Hi Emiliano -
Your suggestion was accurate - I had prepared a complete descriptive list of every tool included, which I immediately emailed to all the serious buyers who had contacted me. It made a significant difference, I think, and raised their level of interest at once. (I felt that the detailed tool list was too long to include with the original posting.)
FYI -- The successful buyer of the complete lathe package saw the posting on this AAW site, for which I am grateful. Thank you. Lee Tourtelotte
Thank you for letting us know. Aloha from Maui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back