• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Oneway 2436 Lathe with full accessories and turning squares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lathe and everything other than cocobolo have been sold-thanks to all.
chp

COCOBOLO slab
11” x5 ½” x 86” $1700 -I never got the nerve to cut it-also couple cocobolo and iron wood stumps 18”x9”-$200 each

Age and cancer have taken their toll on me and I have to scale down to a different living arrangement. You must pick up or make shipping arrangements. Located in North Central Arkansas, approximately 15 miles North of Flippin.
If interested, please email to okchp@aol.com

Last edited:
One owner Oneway 2436 2 HP lathe purchased in 2000 in little used condition. Large swing outboard with extra-large banjo. Remote start and stop. Has not been used in 8 years but runs like new.
Also included:
Spindle adapter
Stronghold chuck with #2 and #3 jaws
Jacobs chick with MT3 mandrel
6” tool rest
6” face plate
4” face plate
All of the above for $5995.00

Additional accessories priced separately or in another package deal:
Tool rests $60
EZ core $200
Spin Dr deep hollowing tool $275
oneway bowl steady $90
Deep multiple arm steady rest $210
Wolverine sharpening tool $80
Multiple Henry Taylor and Sorby heavy duty turning tools $30 and up
Delta 23-980 10” bench grinder 1 hp 1720 rpm $225
Laguna 14 SE band saw with mobile base $770

Hundreds of turning squares from Johnson Wood Products-dry and wax end-Walnut, Cherry, Hackberry, Butternut and some crotch and spaulted squares $8 and up

COCOBOLO slab 11” x5 ½” x 86” $1700 -I never got the nerve to cut it-also couple cocobolo and iron wood stumps 18”x9”-$200 each

Age and cancer have taken their toll on me and I have to scale down to a different living arrangement. You must pick up or make shipping arrangements. Located in North Central Arkansas, approximately 15 miles North of Flippin. All equipment was hobby, seldom used.
View attachment 29425 View attachment 29426 View attachment 29427

If interested, please email to okchp@aol.com

View attachment 29428
Can you send photo of cocobolo please

Charles, I'd like to get more info on the Oneway EZ core system. Also, what about the sanding mandrels and various gauges (i.e bowl thickness gauge) in your second pic?

Thanks,
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back