• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

where can I get Good bottle stopper kits that will not pit ?

I thought i was smart getting bottle stopper kits on Amazon because they didn't cost a lot. Well lesson learned
they all pitted and corroded . I guess you get what you pay for. So where can I get good Quality kits.? I don't mind paying for good material.
Thanks

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
Ruth Niles bottle.stoppers are the best. High grade stainless steel. It's my understanding that others are lesser quality. I have been using Niles stoppers since she started marketing them and have nothing but good things to say about them

Thanks
I just got my first order from Ruth Niles today. I’m really happy . I could see the difference just in the weight of the package. They look so much better . The delivery was amazingly quick. I probably won’t go anywhere else.

Back