• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

only one

under the link of gallery, go to the bottom of the page, there is a heading to click on "photo of the day"

only has one photo

great place for the photo of the week or day either one

IMGP1079.JPG

Olivewood with Slumped...

User: Steve Worcester
Views: 3612
Rating: 10.00
Date: Wed July 8, 2009
Filesize: 75.6kb, 205.4kb
Dimensions: 815 x 587
Comments: No comments

odie

TOTW Team
Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
under the link of gallery, go to the bottom of the page, there is a heading to click on "photo of the day"

only has one photo

great place for the photo of the week or day either one

IMGP1079.JPG

Olivewood with Slumped...

User: Steve Worcester
Views: 3612
Rating: 10.00
Date: Wed July 8, 2009
Filesize: 75.6kb, 205.4kb
Dimensions: 815 x 587
Comments: No comments

Charlie......that's been there for quite awhile. I think KurtB, (or the powers that be) decided not to use photo of the day. I know you are aware of the "photo of the week" that is posted to the front of the main AAW page. Since we don't normally get very many photos per week, I'd agree that a "photo of the day" might be a bit too much.......but, just in case I'm wrong about that, we'll see what Kurt has for input.....or not!

ooc

Odie, you are correct. We used to have a photo of the day, but that was changed to photo of the week. It involves two people to post these photos, and between not enough photos and the time to put them on the website, it became Turning of the Week. There hasn't been a good way of tracking all of them, as the link suggests, and having them all in one location.

photo of all time.....I agree, Steve deserves it.........

Back