• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Ray Key Tribute
Mike Gibson

Ray Key Tribute

Ray Key Tribute Collaboration.
Here is my collaboration piece for the tribute.
The piece l received was solid and needed very little work to true up. Not sure of the wood, maybe Ash. I hollowed and made a teapot. The handle, spout, and lid are made from African Blackwood.
This piece is actually my fifth, you had a list to pick from giving your 1st 2nd and 3rd choice, my 1st choice was deemed too buggy and may get destroyed by customs, and by then my 2nd and 3rd choice had been taken, so l picked another, and wouldn't you have guessed it got lost in the mail !!! Paul Hannaby went to Rays shop and thankfully found me another.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Michael Gibson
Added by
Mike Gibson
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata