1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice
Andy Goldman

Looped Pattern Bowl

This is a Looped Pattern design. the bowl is 9" High X 12 1/2" Wide. The woods are Maple, Walnut, Peruvian Walnut and Satine (Bloodwood). There are 42 layers of 72 pieces per layer for a total of 3020 pieces plus the base. On to the next Charity Donation Bowl.

Looped Pattern Bowl
Andy Goldman, Sep 22, 2020
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Russ Braun
      Another fabulous donation piece Andy! That pattern is top shelf brother!!
    • Ben Grefe
      Andy, what technique are you using to space the segments (building the gaps, especially the smaller ones).
    • Andy Goldman
      @Ben Grefe: I use a home made jig. There are a lot of videos etc on the Internet to show had to make one, but I made my own as it works for me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Andy Goldman
    Date:
    Sep 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    443 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1275px
    Height:
    1650px
    Date / Time:
    2020:09:13 12:52:00

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).