• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Little Cherry Burl Pot
Ryan Butler

Little Cherry Burl Pot

This little cherry burl pot is one of those pieces which I just want to keep (we all have at least one of those, don't we? This one for sentimental reasons). It is one of my earlier pieces and came from a wild cherry burl given to me by my step-dad. It stands about 5" high. I sawed the natural edge flat on the top and left it rugged on the edge. It is finished with mineral oil and beeswax. And it has dried since finishing which gives it a wrinkled texture. Keep doing what you love, my friends!
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
RBwoodturner odds-and-ends
Added by
Ryan Butler
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata