1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice
Richard Jackson

Lidded Box 01

Lidded Box 01
    • Tom Gall
      "Lidded Box 01" - Is this your first attempt at this type of lid? If so, nice job. I used to make many lids based on this style (but different configurations and patterns). The little "fuzzies" are a distraction and should be dealt with. Concentric rings can be sanded while still mounted on the chuck - the deeper crossover fuzzies can be removed with a set of small diamond files (triangular is very useful) and/or small (3/4") 3M Radial Bristle Discs (#400 works well).
    • Richard Jackson
      Yes Tom, you are quite right. It is my first attempt (after a few breakages) and I do have to do something about the fuzziness. I have some radial bristles discs ordered so hopefully improvement is on the way.
      Beautiful work of yours. Inspiration for my next attempt.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Richard Jackson
    Date:
    Sep 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    488.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1919px
    Height:
    1847px
    Aperture:
    f/3.5
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot SX170 IS
    Date / Time:
    2020:09:18 18:30:17
    Exposure Time:
    1/30 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 125
    Focal Length:
    5 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).