• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Audrey II
Jerry Prosise

Audrey II

My daughter said this vessel reminded her of the "Little Shop of Horrors" film in which the plant that ate everything was named Audrey II. Anyway, it is offically the second in a series of suspended vessel forms. The main vessel is sassafras that has been textured and burned. The vines and leaves are textured and dyed ash comp wood and the base is a coolabah burl cap. The main vessel measures 12.5h x 6.5w. The total piece measures 17.5 x 11 x 9. Sorry the photo is not the best in the world. Comments and critiques are wellcomed and appreciated.
very nice, do you have a name for your series yet???

Thanks Charlie. No not yet. So far im just sticking with suspended vessells. I think I need to explore a bit more of where this takes me.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Jerry Prosise
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename