• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Gift for New Bride

Good idea for something that is useful now and can be passed down to future generations. My complements.

Beautiful set, Dennis. I have turned a large salad mixing bowl with eight matching salad bowls for each of my nieces and nephews as wedding gifts./ The last three I did an inlaid turquoise monogram. One of the great nieces is making wedding noises and hinting about salad bowls. I won't live long enough to finish the next generation.

Back