• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

An Open Note to Ed Davidson

Ed,

I have been navigating through the main AAW page and especially the member's area and I have to say that you have done a WONDERFUL job adding functionality. I especially like discount list and especially love the fact that all complete, back issues of American Woodturner are now available online.

If any members haven't taken a look, they should give it a try ASAP.

This is becoming a great benefit for all members. Kudos for your dedication and hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

Donna Banfield

TOTW Team
Thank you Ed

and all the others for your hard work. So many of you do extraordinary jobs, and your efforts are often unrecognized by the masses.

I appreciate what you, and all the unnamed others working behind the scenes have done to improve the AAW, this website and for woodturning in general.

Back