• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

3M AS400 HEPA Airstream & Smart Charger $700 + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling many workshop items for my friend’s widow as he passed in January. The 3M Airstream is in excellent condition as seen in photos. Save Big $'s, Check or PayPal please.

715-476-2394
Mercer, WI 545473M Airstream AS400 1.JPG 3M Airstream AS400 4.JPG 3M Airstream AS400 1.JPG 3M Airstream AS400 4.JPG 3M Airstream AS400 3.JPG 3M Airstream AS400 2.JPG 3M Airstream AS400 5.JPG

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
George, can you tell me the date on the battery. It is at the very bottom of the yellow label and it is embossed into the label ... not printed in ink, so you will need good light to read it. It will typically be in the following format: MM YYYY (for example, 09 2012).

Bill, it is 01/2011. It was stored on the maintenance charger. I ran it one day when i was cleaning his shop and the fan ran all the while I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back