• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

tool rest

1. Edward Fasano

4-Inch Tool Rest

4-Inch Tool Rest $28.00 Sturdy 4-Inch rest with 1-inch diameter post. Steel construction with hardened steel rod welded to top of rest. Rod is smooth and free of any impeding dings. Post is smooth and free of burrs. Good height for 10-12 inch lathes. Overall height is 4 7/8”. Post measures 1” x...
  2. Edward Fasano

24-Inch 2-Post Tool Rest

24-Inch steel tool rest with two 1-Inch posts 12 inches apart (on center). $55.00 The tool is unbranded, but stickered “Made in Canada”. If memory serves, I bought this from Lee Valley Tools, so the Canada sticker makes sense. The leading edge has signs of use, but there are no meaningful dings...
  3. Thomas Zepeda

For Sale: Serious Lathe SL2542, Front Royal, VA

I purchased this Serious Lathe new in June 2016 as I was planning to start turning professionally. This has not been feasible, so I no longer need this second lathe. This lathe (view specs here - http://serioustoolworks.com/wood-lathes.php) has a 25" swing, weighs about 1580 lbs, and includes...
Back